Friday, May 04, 2007

Thoughts from the Invisible Man!

Hi folks,
Sorry you haven't seen me in ages but it's been a combination of the dodgy shoulder (yawn, yes it's still giving me grief) and some interstate traveling. Meanwhile, my gut is expanding and i get a rush of envy every time a club email arrives talking about the coming competitions!

I'm hoping to get back to training soon - maybe even next week - and really looking forward to seeing everyone again. I hope your training is going well and that you are taking care of injuries promptly!

Good luck in the kumdo comp,

Rick

4 comments:

David said...

Hey Rick,
I hope to see you back in action soon.

You should come along next Saturday, perhaps you could even bring your camera.

Bishojo美少女 said...

Rick, glad to hear that U R sound + well. Please pop in Kumdo Championships becoz we are desparate for cameraman + someone to look after our DVCs (will have tripods, don't worry about holding DVC for hours).

We do have strong Kyu/Dan team + individuals competing, could U come and serve coffee/tea please? ^_< Kass.

Jayson said...

Rick where have you been?

We miss you mate.

Come back soon :)

Jays

Rick said...

Thanks guys for the kind responses. I have to work on Saturday but will be thinking of everyone and of course wishing I was there.

Good luck to everyone and a big "Bonzai!!!" of encouragement to you all!