Friday, July 06, 2007

Missing In Action

Some will have noticed that I have not been at training for the last couple of weeks. Basically I've been moving house and just starting a new job...which thus far appears to require very late hours.

I would just like to say its not an easy thing balancing, work, family, relationships and other life stuff around Kendo training. I can now see how people can get distracted and just move onto other things more important and let Kendo slide.

I think as a club we need to bond a little better and keep encouraging our mates that have a lot on to come back when they are less busy. At the end of the day we want people to come back so we have more people to play.

2 comments:

Bishojo美少女 said...

Jayson,
We did lots of Nuki/Harai waza on Saturdays (check Training Program on homepage) + Kata training lately on Wednesday nights. It was an excellent Kata lesson with Komoto Sensei (from Japan) in particular.

1st time to train with Japanese Kendo Sensei with American accent ^_^, + Kata in different approach.

Pop in this Saturday and keep your Kendo training back on track. Most likely you'll meet Komoto Sensei ~0_0~ But don't step on my toes, becoz I dropped a heavy duty gardening scissors on my big toe on Tuesday.
Kass

tester said...

Thanks for letting us know the update, you have to come more often to catch up, and defense for yourself.

We have extended hour on the next three Saturaday (7th, 14th, & 21th of July) starting tomorrow. More time to play and practice.

Cheers.

The Twins