Thursday, November 09, 2006

Massive Blister

Over the last couple of weeks I was in so much pain. I had this massive throbbing pain in my right heel. Every time I went to do Fumakomi, I received this massive sharp pain travel through my body.

Anyway, it got so bad last Saturday I thought i better have look at my heel to see what’s going on. Too my surprise I had a massive blister hidden underneath the huge callous of my right heel. GROSS. I could see the blister trying to protrude out.

So I went and sterilised a pin...and starting digging. You wouldn't believe how much blood came out of my heel if I told you.

Anyway...come Monday night training, I was in full flight again, cutting with the confidence I lacked over the past couple of weeks.

Now I'm ready for the two tournaments this month!

3 comments:

Bishojo美少女 said...

No wonder why you didn't train on Wednesday @Willoughby --- it was real challenging.

Sounds daunting to have blister under your heel. Hope you won't bleed on Saturday @Willoughby geeee.

Anyhow, good luck to your Mumeshi Championship in Melbourne + NSW Kendo Championship in Sydney --->
for sure we will have our video-camera ready for best shots of your MEN cut + winning moment.

Vivian Yung said...

Good luck Jayson! Show your best kendo to the Victorians!!!

Rick said...

Man! Carmen told me about that. How is it now? You should still take it easy and keep it clean of any possible infection - this is 'Dr. Rick' talking now!